"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
- Dr. Seuss

Sunday, August 22, 2010

closing doors


Earlier this week, a classmate of mine asked me about my love life. I told her i was single (and that i didn’t care). Another classmate of mine interfered and said there’s nothing wrong being single. Of course i agreed.

i have trudged the road of love and honestly, it was not any easier as trying to peel an onion without crying. Needless to say, it was a rough road for me. And that experience, i don’t want to ever experience again. I guess i could say, i am closing my door for love at this time. I know falling in love has its perks, but i don’t want to risk too much first, of my time and second, of my effort to it again. It’s just not worth it.

So love, i’ll just bump you on my least of my priorities right now until who knows when. hope you don’t astray too long.

2 comments:

citybuoy said...

sabi nila, wag daw talikuran ang love. baka daw one day, tayo ang talikuran niya. ewan ko. i've had moments like this in the past. siguro ngayon ang best time to keep busy at mukha namang ginagawa mo yun. :)

Jamir said...

hindi naman sa tinatalikuran...like what i said, na-bump lang si love to a lower level on my priority least.

and yeah, being busy is a good excuse *wink*

thanks for the comment :D